Friday, July 27, 2012

Countdown To Camping

T Minus Two Weeks

In just two short weeks, we'll be leaving for Glacier National Park. Every year I think we should spend more time anticipating the vacation of the year, but this year it's gone on too long.  I can't wait to get in the van and head west!  So, that being said, I have decided to try something new with our kids - blogging our 19 day trip.

Tripit plans and reservations are done.   We'll enjoy a hotel stay or two on the way out so we can pack-in the miles.  I highly recommend Tripit for anyone who loves researching travel destinations like I do!

I've collected a few, new crafty ideas on Pinterest.  This weekend I'll do a couple little things like put together this cute little car caddy I pinned from Brown Paper Packages.  I'm not at all a sewer and my teens can customize this with hand sanitizer, a Ziploc with ear buds/hair elastic/lip gloss, brush, mad-money in a wallet/holder, granola bars and a couple pens.  

Oh, and I should bake/freeze some chocolaty bar cookies for the road. Any other thoughts?  Hmmm.  Maybe I should get some serious walking in, too, before all that sitting and hiking. Bahahahah!

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Buttons